Fall can feel like a whirlwind at Booth. First year, I spent my fall obsessively “coffee-chatting”, “crop-circling”, and “corporate-conversationing” — a strange lexicon of made-up verbs familiar to the 250 or so of us who put ourselves through the process of recruiting for management consulting internships each year.
However, fall also brings a host of other pursuits to Booth and Chicago. Among some of my favorites are….
- Annual Belgian Club-hosted Halloween Party (expect a killer video on the blog this weekend from Gaspar)
- The Chicago Marathon and the Hot Chocolate 15K with the Booth Triathalon and Running Club (the best friends are the ones who bring you champagne and watermelon at the end of a
- Celebrating the 20+ new McKinsey offerees for full-time positions with bowling at Pinstripes!
- Getting awesome exposure to the art market at the Graduate Business Council-hosted Emerging Collector’s Event with Christie’s representatives at our space in the NBC building
- Seeing Sal Khan (a personal hero) speak in an event coordinated by the Social Enterprise Initiative
Excited to share more from the next coming weeks… get excited for highlights from consulting recruiting, weekend trips around the Midwest, ski trip, and more.